Managing regulatory and compliance risk through the lens of growth and change.
Companies in nearly every industry are navigating through global regulatory requirements, business model changes, and stakeholder requirements. Organizations are faced with the task of complying with regulations and laws, while having to focus on shareholder value and building their brand. The NMS team of regulatory compliance consultants are here to help you benefit from the use of data through insight. In addition to our team’s compliance management strategies, we also have extensive regulatory experience that we leverage in your time of need. Our consultants are equipped with in-depth knowledge of the latest trends and proposals in compliance, and excel at using their knowledge to formulate actionable strategies. These strategies, combined with consulting proficiency, allows NMS to establish a competitive advantage for your organization.
WHAT NMS CAN DO FOR YOU
Whether you are a financial institution, bank, investment advisor, publicly traded company, or other entity that must comply with regulations, NMS can provide guidance that combines regulatory expertise and industry experience. Our team delivers insightful and comprehensive solutions including the design and implementation of effective compliance management systems, and evaluations of existing systems. Using a tailored approach, our consultants scrutinize your organization’s situation to provide the most accurate information. Our services include:
- Predicting the impact of new regulations on your business model and processes
- Developing efforts to embed compliance cultural priorities into the fabric of your organization
- Designing compliance organization transformation and optimization
- Developing risk strategies and frameworks that encompass financial, compliance, and regulatory risks
- Creating a long-term strategy for complying with state, federal and global transparency requirements
- Determining the appropriate compliance roles and responsibilities between business, compliance, and audit functions
- Defining and measuring compliance performance expectations
- Managing crisis and remediation issues in complex environments
- Developing compliance capabilities to increase efficiencies and evolve your company’s core strategies
- Leveraging analytics and data to optimize risk assessment and compliance monitoring
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU ACHIEVE?